Before you begin:
If after viewing the property and reading the attached rental policies you feel that you are qualified for the property, please follow these instructions:
1. All applications must be submitted electronically by going to our website at www.firesidepm.com, clicking on the “find a home” tab then clicking on the property. There is an “apply now” button that will take you to our online application. Your application will be delivered to us via email.
2. Our application fee is $40 per person over 18 if paid by credit card. This fee would be reduced to $30 if paid in cash and delivered to our office at the address below. The application fee in non-refundable as it is used to generate our background check.
3. Copies of your most recent 2 paystubs or if self employed 2 years Federal Tax returns plus financial statement for most recent calendar quarter should be submitted with your application. These can be emailed to email@example.com.
4. If your application is complete and accurate, your references return calls promptly and you have included the correct amount for the application fee, your application will be processed in the order received. If you qualify, you will be called to arrange an appointment to sign the lease. You must make arrangements to sign the lease within 2 business days.
5. All complete applications are reviewed and processed in the order received. If multiple applications are received, all applications are processed before a decision is made. Submitting an application and fee does not guarantee approval.
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES ARE ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS ARE TREATED EQUALLY.
Please read the following policies. If you feel that you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application. Only one application will be processed at a time. Applications will be processed in the order received. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Fireside Property Management adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing Laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for reasons of race, color, religion, sex (gender), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, familial status, source of income, physical or mental disability, medical condition or age.
Megan’s Law Notice:
The California Department of Justice and local law enforcement authorities maintain a database of the locations of registered sex offenders and will respond to consumer inquiries. Please go to www.meganslaw.ca.gov.
• Each person 18 years or over, or emancipated minors must fill out and sign an application.
• Only applicants and their minor children may reside in the property.
• Acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to approval or denial by the owner.
• To be processed and considered, applications must include the non-refundable screening fee.
• The application will not be considered with missing or false information.
Screening fee: $40 (credit card) $30 (cash) for each applicant and co-signer 18 years or older
Fireside Property Management will obtain a screening report which will include credit history, criminal and eviction records for each applicant over 18 years old and emancipated minors. Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
A minimum credit score of 660 is required.
The following can cause an application to be denied:
Any collections with an outstanding balance that has not been paid in full with evidence provided.
Unsatisfied judgments or liens
Unlawful detainer within the last 3 years
Non discharged bankruptcies
Being more than 60 days late on any account open or closed within the last 3 years
Unsatisfactory landlord rating
If applicant has late payments that are isolated to a mortgage and all other debts are satisfactory, then owner approval will be requested. Please explain circumstances of late mortgage payments when applying. An additional deposit may be required.
• Applicant’s gross monthly income must be 3 times the amount of the monthly rent.
• Income will be verified from copies current paystubs provided with the application.
• Self-employed applicants must provide most recent 2 years tax returns.
• Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony and/or spousal support must be documented.
• Unverifiable income will not be considered.
• Overtime earnings will not be considered unless proven earnings over a 2 year period is provided.
• Photo ID will be required at the time of signing the lease.
Lease/rental agreement must be signed within 2 business days of Fireside Property Management’s offer to applicant to rent. Hours for lease signing are Monday thru Friday between 8am and 4pm. Lease/rental agreements may be signed electronically.
All utility accounts must be transferred into residents name as of date of possession.
Possession will be offered when Fireside Property Management determines that the property is ready for occupancy unless prospective tenant is provided with written instructions otherwise.
Security deposit and first months rent (prorated) are to be paid in TWO separate cashiers checks or money orders only at the time of signing the lease. Daily rental rate will be charged if keys are released prior to date on lease/rental agreement
Application fee: $40.00
You are applying to rent:
5956 Cabral Ave
San Jose, CA 95123